Welcome to Medical Psychology Services
Dr Linda Beeney
Medical illnesses, health problems and physical injuries don’t just affect our bodies – they frequently affect our emotional wellbeing, our relationships and other aspects of our lives.
Dr Linda Beeney provides professional, compassionate and skilled psychological care for you and your family members through diagnosis, treatment and in the long-term.
Linda established Medical Psychology Services with the aim of improving the psychological well-being of people with medical and health conditions, their families and health professionals via:
- Consultations for individuals, couples & families living with diabetes, cancer & other medical conditions.
- Speaking and teaching about the psychological complications of medical conditions with health professional and patient groups.
- Providing health psychology expertise in Consulting roles to the health and university sectors.
- Clinical services to health care providers, including Medical and Veterinary Professionals, focused on managing stress and burnout.
- Research into improving communication & the delivery of psychological care in medical settings.
Phone: 0412 987 544